Electrical contacts are crucial to the quality of electrical equipment, and are a speciality of the Esaris Industries group.
Its expertise extends from designing to manufacturing, and encompasses the procurement of precious metals.
Electrical contacts for switchgear and relays
With over six decades of experience supporting industries that use electrical contacts, the companies in the Esaris Industries group have acquired genuine mastery of the industrial constraints relating to the relevant applications.
Fels, Saumac and Saumac Distribution pool their know-how and provide integrators of electrical contacts with a series of services that go well beyond high-quality manufacturing.
- Design and manufacturing of electrical contact parts for contactors, circuit breakers, relays, electrical cabinets, industrial power outlets, etc.
- Possibility of making parts in small, medium and large runs.
A valuable partner
The Esaris Industries group allows integrators of electrical contacts to benefit from all its competencies:
Design and Development
- Study of the parts to be made
- Advice in the choice of materials to use
- Contact architecture
Procurement of contact materials
- Design and making of tools
- All the phases of working and assembly of materials
- Management of qualification tests
- Control of material composition
- Materials analyses
Xilco connectors for pull-out drawers
Fels is the manufacturer of Xilco connectors for MCC applications. The Xilco two-pole connector module provides an elegant solution for the issue of auxiliary connections in pull-out drawers used in electrical switchboards.
It can provide a contact in test and working positions with no other mechanical device, and is integrated into pull-out drawers for ranges up to 35mm, with no limit on the number of poles.